Sunday, October 11, 2009

Something is working!

So Friday night, my thoat was sore and I was starting to feel like I was coming down with something.  I went to the chiropractor for my adjustment and then got a good nights rest.  I took some tyelenol pm to try to offset the sore throat.  I slept great!

I woke up feeling great on Saturday!  One of my best days in a long time.  I got my haircut in the afternoon, which gave me a headache.  I always seem to get a headache after I get my haircut.  But, nothing a little tyelenol couldn't take care of.

Later in the day, something significant happened.   When I was tucking my daughter in, she bumped my legs a few times.  I didn't jump up or scream in pain.  I felt some pain, but it wasn't as bad as it usually is when that happens.  There was a noticible decrease in my pain tolerance. 

Well, for now I will just say that I had a good day.  I hope to have more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment