Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chiropractor

So, I went to the chiropractor on Friday and it was an interesting experience.  They asked a lot of questions about my health and stuff.  They also took 6 x-rays of my back.  I can't really remember much of what they said, because they had me do most of the talking.  They said they think they can help me relieve some of the pain.

My next appointment is Tuesday to discuss a plan of action and the x-rays.

Yesterday I did some cleaning around the house, nothing too exhausting or crazy.  But, today my thighs are soooooo sore.  I tried using a heating pad this morning and it does help a little.  But, after awhile, the soreness returns.  I felt as if I had run a marathan yesterday and maybe did some strength training in my legs.  It is just so frustrating.  We were planning on taking the kids to the pumpkin patch today and I was determined not to let this interfere.  I refuse to let this stop me from doing things I plan on doing. 

So, we went and there were times when my legs really hurt.  I think I am getting worse, not better.  I do not do anything to cause this pain.  I have stopped social drinking too because I worry that maybe that increases the pain.  Doesn't seem to matter what I do or don't do- its always the same.  Sorry to gripe, but it is really getting on my nerves.  I just want to feel better and be "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment